The Essentials - Waxing and Eye Brows
Eye Lash or Brow
- Eye Lash or Brow Tinting $20
- Brow Shaping & Tinting $30
Face & Body Waxing
We take safety and sanitation very seriously at Avora Skin Spa.
We use Professional Hygienic and Disposable waxing system to protect our guests’ health.
Organic Vegetable base wax is a state-of-the-art soft/strip waxing technology assuring our clients a gentler, more comfortable form of waxing that is totally hygienic with zero risk of cross contamination. Our staff always uses disposable gloves for all waxing services for all clients.
- Eyebrows $15
- Chin or Upper Lip $15
- Full Face $40
- Chest & Stomach $45
- Back $50
- Underarms $20
- Half arm $30
- Full arm $45
- Bikini $22
- French bikini $40
- Brazillian bikini $55
- Half legs $35
- Full legs $50
Combine 2 Body zones and get $5 off, Combine 3 Body Zones and get $8 Off
- Clients who are taking Accutane (must be off for six months), Retin-A, Glycolic acid or antibiotics are not recommended to have waxing services due to the sensitivity these products cause the skin.
- Diabetics, hemophiliacs should also avoid waxes.
- Not recommended on open sores, broken skin, sunburns, moles, warts, protruding varicose veins etc.
- Hair should be at least 1/8″ in length or have 4-6 weeks of growth.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and hot water for 24 hours before and after waxing.
- We recommend you schedule your waxing services 3 – 5 days before departing to a sunny destination.
- Use a loofah after bath/shower to avoid ingrown hairs.
- We do not recommend women to wax during their menstrual cycle.