At Avora Skin Spa, we employ a unique methodology to treating and maintaining healthy skin. After an in-depth consultation, we concentrate on specialist treatments that are specifically designed for your individual skin needs and concerns. Our therapists offer a comprehensive Skin Analysis, followed by expert advice on the treatments required. Finally, you receive treatments that are at the forefront of progressive techniques and technologies, and that also offer proven results in restoring, reviving and regenerating your skin.
Before we begin any treatment, we provide a complimentary personal Skin Analysis*. This is an essential part of our consultation care which offers advice for your specific skincare concerns. Using computerized Skin Analysis and imaging, we are able to advise you on the treatment and home care regime that best suits your skin to achieve maximum benefits. Our expert therapists will explain our various treatments, which are divided into simple groups to help you decide the best treatment for your skin type.
With more than 25 years of combined experience in the Medical Esthetics (Dermatology, Laser Therapy) and Holistic Esthetic & Make-up and 11 years of successful spa management, AVORA SKIN SPA and Medical Spa Coquitlam will combine experience of luxury, individualized, effective care and friendliness with the very latest Skin Therapies and Body Contouring, and a highly skilled and committed Team. There is nowhere in the Tri-City like AVORA Skin Spa where beauty with results are born.
- We are striving at ways to preserve this beautiful and bountiful land.
- At Avora Skin Spa we believe in leaving as little negative impact on the Earth as possible, so we strive to use the most environmentally sensitive options whenever possible.
- We use water-based or plant-based and biodegradable cleaners whenever possible.
- We use energy efficient lighting and appliances.
- We recycle to reduce waste.
- 100% of the products used in the spa are NOT tested on animals. Our products do not harm the Environment (see ISO 14001 Certificate).
- Products are clinically proven to be the safest for your skin.
- We only use 100% recyclable or reusable packaging made from environmentally accredited, chlorine free, forest managed paper. Our bottles are made from 100% PET recyclable plastic and our tubes from high and low density recyclable polyethylene.
- With our fantastic location at Coquitlam Town Centre, it is easy to take alternative modes of transportation.
With Your Safety in Mind
- We take safety and sanitation very seriously at Avora Skin Spa.
- We use Professional Hygienic and Disposable waxing system to protect our guests’ health. PHD wax is a state-of-the-art soft/strip waxing technology assuring our clients a gentler, more comfortable form of waxing that is totally hygienic with zero risk of cross contamination. Our staff always uses disposable gloves for all waxing services for all clients.
- To protect our clients, we use disposable and disinfect our treatment areas prior to and after each service so you know you won’t be exposed to anyone else’s germs.
- Your pedicure spa thrones at Avora Skin Spa are “pipeless” – No pipes or air channels to collect residue and breed harmful bacteria. Before each our guest, we provide a complete sanitation and hospital-grade disinfection. For additional protection, you can even order disposable poly-liner system for your pedicure spa.
- All Esthetic tools and instruments are disinfected and sterilized in a glass-bead heat sterilizer!!
Avora’s exclusive skin care line – Babor Cosmetics – is the best-selling professionally recommended skin care products in Continental Europe (Germany, Belgium, Holland, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark) for 50 years. BABOR Canada was founded in 1997 and is based in Montreal. Today, the subsidiary has over 190 cosmetic institutes, 40 SPAs and beauty farms as partners in the professional cosmetics industry.
Including the USA and Canada Babor is proud to serve many of the leading Resorts and Destination Spas. This exclusive clientele includes famous properties such as the Ritz-Carlton Spas, The Sonoma Mission Inn, The Greenbrier, Caesar’s Palace, The Grove Park Inn, the Peninsula in New York and the Four Seasons in Chicago. In Canada, the Still Water SPA at the Park Hyatt Hotel, the Holtz Spa, the SPA at the Manoir St-Sauveur, the Orazio Spa, the Med Ime SPA at the Sanctuary to name but a few. For more information about the brand, go to www.babor.eu.
The Avora Skin Spa has an exclusive arrangement with the Dr Irena Eris Cosmetic Laboratory for skin care and cosmetics line. This line is a famous group of products from Europe (Poland) that is sought out at company franchise cosmetic institutes (28) in Europe and at least 1500 partner spas in the USA.
Dr Irena Eris is one of few cosmetic companies in Europe that tests cosmetic ingredients by the in-vitro method on the skin cells breeds – fibroblasts and cells of vascular endothelium. It introduces high quality, innovative products, with confirmed effectiveness and safety of use by research in The Centre of Science and Research. The research enables to use active ingredients in cosmetics, in optimum concentration and synergically acting complexes. www.eris.pl
We are proudly to be the first SPA in the greater Vancouver area and in BC of this innovative skin care line.