Chemical Peels Bar.
Beautiful skin doesn’t have to be expensive, and going under the knife is not the only way to capture that youthful appearance. As a matter of fact, chemical peels provide an effective, less expensive and less invasive alternative.
Chemical Peels, when properly administered, are some of the most powerful nonsurgical skin improvements available. They remove cellular buildup, stimulate skin regeneration and reduce wrinkles, fine lines, large pores and oiliness. Chemical peels also help clear blemishes, treat hyperpigmentation, and improve overall texture and tone.
More information about chemical peels at Avora Skin Spa at our blog
Almond Peel or Mandelic Chemical Peel is formulated with mandelic acid, recommended especially for those skins that have intolerance to other alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) of chemical peels.
Almond Peel is an AHA derived from the hydrolysis of bitter almond extract. Has been commonly used to treat photo-aging, irregular pigmentation, non-cystic inflammatory acne and to prepare the skin in pre and post laser resurfacing.
Mandelic Chemical Peel can help people with sensitive skin and blemishes, pigmentation, ageing skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Immediate effects on the epidermis
- Large capacity for dermal remodeling
- De-pigmentation action
- Sebum regulating, antibacterial, and anti-microbe action
After 10 sessions of Mandelic chemical peel
De-pigmenting Chemical Peels
The choice of the chemical peels ( Lactic, Azelac, Madelic, Shikimic) enhanced with Kojic acid for treating skin blemishes and aging skin. KOJIC acid inhibits melanogenesis and blocks solar radiation. It has a bacteriostatic and fungistatic action as well as an anti-microbial effect very useful in acne treatment.
Shikimic Peel - NEW
Advanced skincare experts Dr Irena Eris has added a new Shikimic Acid Chemical Peel to its range of professional skin peels.
Featuring anti-aging mix of Glycolic and Lactic acids along with anti-blemish Mandelic acid, Shikimic Acid Chemical Peel is part of the brand peel collection, offering an anti-pigmentation effect as well as combatting acne breakouts.
Shikimic acid belongs to the AHA group of acids ( star anise) , and has excellent exfoliating properties without causing irritation. Active antioxidant properties protect skin against premature ageing, whilst the acid effectively inhibits the development of Propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria responsible for acne lesions. The secretion of sebum is regulated, whilst skin is brightened and whitened by the product’s ability to inhibit the activity of Tyrosinase. Keratinisation of the epidermis is regulated and the thickness of the outer layers of the epidermis is reduced.
Shikimic chemical peel has been clinically proven to:
- improve the condition of the skin,
- even skin tone and restore skin glow,
- decrease wrinkles amount up to 47%
- helps to reduce pigmentation and discoloration up to 35%,
- reduce blackheads and
- improve hydration and smoothness of the skin.
TARGET NANO PEEL SYSTEM
Nanotech peel system of 4 with liposomal active ingredients.
These 5 layers chemical peel acts selectively and effectively on all types of pigmentations, even in vascular melasma in which erythema and telangiectases are present within the blemish. Lighten Brown spots and even skin tone favor the cell turnover process, control the production of sebum, and reduce wrinkles.
The combination of depigmenting agents and retinol inhibit melanogenesis by blocking the enzymatic steps during melanin synthesis and accelerate cell turnover. Tranexamic acid blocks the formation of plasmin (plasminogen system) inhibiting the arachidonic cascade, and simultaneously the inflammation, and the angiogenic circuit. Accelerates the recovery of skin barrier function. Microneedling can be added for stubborn area.
· Tranexamic acid.
· Azelaic acid.
· Diacetyl boldine.
SPA PEEL Lightening
Hyperpigmentations, melasma (chloasma), melanic Pigmentations induced by perfumes or cosmetics.
Spa Peel is a chemical peel based on hydroalcoholic solution and indicated as preparatory scrub. Its formula is based on the synergy of its components.
The formulations of SPA peels are based on the synergic effect of their components:
– Salicylic acid: powerful keratolytic action. Superficial action. Favors the penetration of the rest of the active ingredients.
– Pyruvic acid: desmoplastic action. Exerts its action from the deep epidermal stratus reaching the papillary dermis.
– Retinoic acid: orthodermal (maintains the epidermis in normal physiological conditions) and sebum regulating action.
· 15% Salicylic acid.
· 10% 4n-butylresorcinol.
· 8% Pyruvic acid.
· 5% Lactic acid.
· 2% Undecylenoyl phenylalanine.
· Diacetyl boldine.
AZELAC Triple System
Four peels in one ( 4 layers chemical peel!) to treat pigmentation, rosacea or acne prone skin.
Azelac is a chemical peel formulated with azelaic acid and designed for skins sensitive to chemical peels. Azelaic acid is sebum regulating, normalizes keratinization, bacteriostatic, inhibits the proliferation of reactive oxygen species, and regulates pigmentation.
AZELAC SYSTEM: different combinations of treatments may be applied depending on the pathology.
Photoageing and hyperpigmentation treatment: Azelac M + Azelac Ru + Azelac Peel exfoliating gel + Retises Nanopeel 1% Gel. Peel need to stay on skin allowing to act for approximately 8-10 hours.
· 20% Azelaic acid.
· 10% Mandelic acid.
· 5% Phytic acid.
· 5% 4n-butylresorcinol.
· 2% Ferulic acid.
Acne treatment: Azelac M + Azelac peel exfoliant gel + Retises Nanopeel 1% Allowing to act for approximately 8-10 hours.
· 15% Azelaic acid.
· 18% Salicylic acid.
· 10% Mandelic acid.
Rosacea treatment: Azelac M + Azelac Peel exfoliating gel + Azelac hydrating gel.
· 20% Azelaic acid.
· 4% Lactic acid.
· 2% Silybum marianum extract (silymarin).
Immediate lifting effect. Attenuates and smooth wrinkles caused by saggy skin. Lactic acid chemical peel moisturizes the skin’s cornea layer and stops water evaporation. Stimulates the synthesis of the ceramides in the corneal layer, increasing resistance to xerosis.
DMAE is a nutritional natural ingredient derived from fish (salmon, sardines, etc) that immediately combats the signs of aging skin, particularly the loss of firmness. Stabilizes cellular membranes and repairs the damage caused by free radicals in collagen (anti-oxidant action).
Wheat protein improves mechanical resistance, provides a continuous, viscoelastic film on the surface of the skin. It fights against slackening of the skin and provides a tensing effect.
Results after 12 sessions.
Chemical Peel for blemished, oily skin. Has bacteriostatic calming properties. Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) with anti-inflammatory properties. Mandelic acid chemical peel is an excellent sebum regulator. It produces superficial exfoliation, has bacteriostatic properties and comedolytic effect, contributing to the elimination of blackheads and impurities from skin. Aloe Vera has natural soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-itching properties. Neutralizes free radicals, stimulates tissue regeneration and accelerates cellular renewal.
Lacti Glyco Peel
Chemical Peel for the treatment of skin aging manifestations, (dryness, wrinkles, loss of firmness and radiance etc.), melasma and acne. Photoaging, wrinkles, flaccidity, dull skins.
- Anti-aging: Increases epidermis and dermis thickness. Stimulates collagen, elastine and GAS’s synthesis. Moisturizes. It is part of NMF, keeps large quantities of water within skin.
- Melasma: Clarifying effect, allows melanin homogeneous dispersion
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Inhibits tyrosine
- Acne: Remove dead cells, unblocks pores, eliminates sebum. Inhibits P.acnes lipases. Does not produce irritation or inflammation.
Royal Glow C-Vit 30% Peel
Imagine walking away in 30 minutes with tighter and brighter skin. With this facial treatment you can! Three layers of vitamin C and anti-ageing peptides will penetrate to tighten the skin. Your face will then be drenched in moisture of Hyaluronic Acid and you will walk away with a healthy glow!
PRODUCT: 30% Vitamin C in nanosomes.
SKIN TYPES: Rosacea, dull/tired, pregnant, dry/dehydrated, smoker’s complexion, dull/tired, post-microdermabrasion, post-surgery.
The most stable form of vitamin C to ensure the best results!
Four effects act on 3 levels of the skin!
- Formula with active ingredients encapsulated in nanosomes, granting greater skin penetration power.
- Antioxidant – revitalizing action, protects the skin from the continued external aggressions that it suffers on a daily basis – sun, pollution, snuff, stress (Vit C blocks free radical formation and eliminates erythema produced by them).
- Anti-wrinkle – increases collagen and hyaluronic acid levels, producing anti-aging effect. (Vit C and Syn-Coll peptide stimulates collagen synthesis).
- Evens up sun spots – unifies the skin tone and keeps it more glowing. (Vit C inhibits tyrosinase and reduces pre-existing melanin level, Mulberry extract – inhibits tyrosinase).
- Moisturizing – increases the elasticity of the skin to capture and retain water molecules. (Very low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid encapsulated in nanosomes – moisturizes the dermis layer capturing water molecules).